Below you will find everything you need to know to find the right size shoes for your feet.
Every style of shoe we make has a corresponding pattern – you will find the measurements specific to each style on the product page as well as printable patterns to scale to measure your foot against.
How to measure your feet:
You will need to measure your feet and check them against the style you are interested in buying.
- Sit on a chair with one foot firmly planted on the floor with your leg bent slightly forward so that your shin is just in front of your ankle, or you can stand against a wall, with your heels touching the wall, and get someone to help you.
- Trace the outline of your foot, holding the pencil upright and perpendicular to the paper. Don’t hold it at an angle or else you’ll end up tracing under your feet and will get an inaccurate measurement. Make sure the pencil is aligned snuggly against your foot as you trace. It’s important to trace and measure both of your feet, as most people’s feet are slightly different lengths and widths. For some people, that difference could be a half or whole shoe size.
- To ensure the best results, print out the fittings diagramme for the shoe you are purchasing. You can find this diagramme below the description of ever shoe.
Print it out A4 at 100% for accurate sizing.
- Now, cut your drawing out and place it on top of the print out.
- If you are unable to print out our fittings diagram, you can measure the length and width (at the longest point) of your drawing and use our sizing guideline.